Film Wyoming Permitting & Regulations

Whether you’re permitting the Teton Range on the national level, one of our many fee-free state owned properties, or the native lands of the Wind River Indian Reservation, the Film Office can help. Though we don’t issue permits ourselves, our relationship with our state’s land managers can ease the permitting process.

For fee schedules, hiring practices, and permitting officer contacts, check through the links below. If you have any specific questions or if you need assistance with the process, contact the Film Office.

Please choose from the categories below to find out more about regulations.

Animal Handling

Child Labor

Federal Lands

Insurance Regulations

State Parks/Properties

Tax Regulations


Tribal Lands