That'sWY Brand Platform
The Wyoming Office of Tourism has a new brand campaign that was unveiled on February 22, 2016 at the Annual Governor's Hospitality and Tourism Conference.
Learn more about the brand by reviewing the That'sWY Brand Guidelines. In this guide you will find specific information on the creative elements that are available for industry partners to use in print and digital marketing efforts.
Examples of ways YOU can leverage the That'sWY Brand Assets:
- Incorporate the official That'sWY logo on your website, and link back to TravelWyoming.com
- Include official That'sWY logo and approved 3rd party images throughout social media.
- Include official That'sWY logo on printed materials including visitor guides, brochures and rack cards, and print ads.
Approval Process: partners must route all materials with WOT for approval prior to utilizing to ensure proper usage. Prior to use, please complete the following Brand Assets Approval Form. Please allow 1-2 business days for approval.
Still to Come:
- Offical That'sWY Campaign Images for 3rd Party Use
Additional ways to get involved:
- View the 2016 Media Plan to see where you can leverage WOT's media placement as you build out your own advertising plans.
- Share the :30 second TV spots across your own marketing channels.
- Share all WOT social posts across your own social channels.
- Add or update your listing on WyomingTourism.org to ensure accurate and current information.
For additional information or questions about the That'sWY brand campaign, please contact: Kristin Phipps, Brand Integration Sr. Manager at 307-777-2887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.