Request Media Assistance
Thank you for your interest in visiting Wyoming as a journalist or influencer. Please review our media guidelines so we can be sure to assist you with your request in the best way possible.
Wyoming Office of Tourism Media Guidelines
- The Wyoming Office of Tourism can only support a limited number of media trips each year and, if your request is approved, we may not be able to support the entirety of your trip.
- Please note that our priority is hosting journalists on assignment and therefore, we are not always able to accommodate guests, spouses, children or journalists/influencers traveling for leisure.
- When appropriate, Wyoming Office of Tourism's Media + PR Manager may work with journalists to provide a customized itinerary.
- Wyoming Office of Tourism hosts one group press trip per year.
- Please note that it is difficult to provide media lodging in our national parks during summer.
If you are member of the media requesting assistance with a visit to Wyoming, please complete this form to the best of your ability.
Filming and Photography in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks
If you plan to photograph or film in Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks during your time in Wyoming, you may need to apply for a permit with the National Park Service. Information on Yellowstone National Park can be found here, while details for Grand Teton National Park can be found here.