Visit JHNordic.com to discover one of Jackson Hole's secret ski domains - 500 miles / 80+ Nordic ski (cross-country classic and skate), snowshoe, and fat bike friendly winter trails.
JHNordic.com brings together Nordic ski, Snowshoe & Fat bike friendly snow-covered trails via:
· Search tool for all major Nordic/Cross country ski, snowshoe and fat bike trails, GPS maps, trail descriptions, and directions in Jackson Hole and Teton Valley/Greater Tetons, including Grand Teton National Park and USFS Bridger-Teton forests.
· Major Nordic, Snowshoe and Fat bike events and clinics
· Groomed trails schedule for 200 miles of trails in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and major XC centers– all in one place
· Resources (tours, rentals, lessons, retail, info)
· User reviews and Nordic News
Launched in November 2013, JHNordic.com is a community sponsored, online resource, aimed to expand the winter trail horizons and knowledge for local and seasonal residents, as well as visitors interested in Nordic, snowshoeing and fat biking, in the world-class setting of Grand Teton National Park, the Bridger-Teton National Forest and surrounding mountains and valleys.
JHNordic.com is a founding member of The Jackson Hole-Greater Teton Nordic Alliance, a community group of 65+ organizations and individuals working together on local programs, events, and enjoyment of our winter trails.
New in 2014-15:
· New trails GPS track and descriptions, including:
-Cliff Creek (Wyoming Range)
-May Park (Jackson)
-Horseshoe to Packsaddle Canyon (Big Hole Mountains)
-Stilson to R Park and Emily’s Pond via Wilson Bridge (Teton County)
· Elevation profiles for each trail
· News blog - for the latest updates
· Development Grant from the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole
· Member of the Cross Country Ski Areas Association